From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:51 PM
To: Jaws-Users-List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tethering Jaws to PC cursor

Last week there was a good discussion on this topic. I tested the various
settings and configurations suggested.
Now, somehow I have the default set to  have the JAWS cursor follow the PC
cursor. I have to remember to undo this each time I turn the computer on or
the alt tab does not work properly cycling through all my currently open
programs. How do I get this setting back to a default of "the JAWS cursor
will not follow the PC cursor."

Thanks,

Al