Where in the world did Office 2010 and other newer programs come up with this ribbon idea? It makes no sense to me. I just got some directions, keep them handy and follow them. I guess it makes sense to somebody.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] another marathon session with Microsoft

This was quite interesting. For  two days there was  a critical security
update for MS office 2010 that would fail every time. Finally I called the
accessibility support team. After two attempts they started running some
diagnostic and clean up tools. One of the first questions asked was if I
ever ran any registry cleaners. When I told him no he was glad to hear that.
Then he tried it again and it failed. He then wanted to uninstall office
2010 and had quite a few problems. He ran some fix it tools and finally was
able to uninstall it. We reinstalled and it took a long time to apply 39
critical updates. Every thing there is now working fine. As soon as it was
completed I created a restore point and started a system backup. We were on
the phone for almost 2 hours.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R