I'm on your side there - bummer.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Speaking of Office 2010?

the ribbon menus is suppose to add more security however they are suppose to accomplish that. I dislike the ribbon interface as well.
I think microsoft is seeing how complex they can get.
the ribbon interface is basically for power users. not all of us are power users.
I'm probably wrong with my assumption but it is what I think

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold