I have never seen this before. My grandson’s girlfriends computer was
running extremely slow and I was asked to help. What a mistake. I first did
disk cleanup and internet options to delete history etc. This made no change
but removed over a gig of junk. I then had her download malware bytes and
run it.
It located 1,052 infections and removed them. It removed browser.exe and she
can now not get on the internet. She is using a wireless card. It looks like
her network is still there but the short cuts to internet explorer or her
email are gone.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R