I don't know of a direct link but you can go to the home page of threat track security
Mike B can give some tips on using vipre 2015

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help with VIPRE 2015

Kevin, what's the link to get the manual?

On 6/27/2015 11:20 AM, Kevin Lee wrote:
there is a users guide, but it in no way tells you how to use the program with hot keys or with jaws!

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] need help with VIPRE 2015

hi gang, is there a users manual/guide for VIPRE 2015? I'm using JAWS 14
but can't make sense how to do things, like finding my subscription
expiration date, version numbers, basic navigation and other tasks.