For those of you who have tried both AVG and Avira, which of these two free
real-time anti-virus programs is the most JAWS-friendly?  I'm considering one
of these programs as a replacement for MSE because support for the XP version
will supposedly be discontinued next month, meaning that the database
definitions will no longer be updated.  Note that I am more interested in
program accessibility and ease of use than in relative superiority of
anti-virus protection.  Thanks.

Gerald