AVG is kinda jaws friendly minus the installation process I found. once installed AVG protects well, the only thing is it keeps prompting you if you want to install the paid version.

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 8:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] AVG vs. Avira: Which Is More JAWS Friendly?

For those of you who have tried both AVG and Avira, which of these two free real-time anti-virus programs is the most JAWS-friendly? I'm considering one of these programs as a replacement for MSE because support for the XP version will supposedly be discontinued next month, meaning that the database definitions will no longer be updated. Note that I am more interested in program accessibility and ease of use than in relative superiority of anti-virus protection. Thanks.

Gerald