Avira for me. I've used both. Of course, they are subject to change, and over seven years' time, it could be that AVG has changed and could be as accessible or more so.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:57 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] AVG vs. Avira: Which Is More JAWS Friendly?

For those of you who have tried both AVG and Avira, which of these two free real-time anti-virus programs is the most JAWS-friendly? I'm considering one of these programs as a replacement for MSE because support for the XP version will supposedly be discontinued next month, meaning that the database definitions will no longer be updated. Note that I am more interested in program accessibility and ease of use than in relative superiority of anti-virus protection. Thanks.

Gerald