Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 2:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] run jaws in system tray

Thanks for your answer, Fred. However when I press the jaws key and the J
key, nothing happens. If I look in the system tray, jaws is not there.
However, there is a jaws sixteen on my desk top. So if I go to the desk top
I can get to jaws options. But Jaws key plus J does nothing, I wonder why
and why can't I find jaws in the system tray?