Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 2:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] run jaws in system tray

Right George, that's the way I get to it when jaws,  is not,  running in the
system tray. However I was wondering how to get to it when jaws,  IS,
running in the system tray. I have been told to press the jaws key and the
letter , J. But that doesn't work. I have found a work around because there
is a jaws icon on my desk top and that will take me where I want to go.
Thanks for your input.