From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Liuda
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Search Results Not Numbered

YES, it is very necessary to contact Freedom Scientific
yourself!  I spoke with Freedom Scientific Tech. Support
yesterday about this problem.  I was told that unless we
individually contact Freedom Scientific to voice our
problems and request to have the numbers of the results in
Google searches returned as they once were, this will not be
considered.  It is up to all of those who wish to have this
reinstated to contact Freedom Scientific personally at:
   suggesti...@freedomscientific.com

Even though Eric Damery monitors this list, developers have
no idea how many JAWS users are inconvenienced without these
numbers.  Yesterday I kept track with an abacus and between
Noon and 6 p.m., I changed from JAWS 16 to JAWS
14 14 times, just in that short period of time, in order to
be able to use Google efficiently which I am required to do
often.  For this reason, I realize that it is more time
consumptive to simply use JAWS 14 most of the time now, in
an effort to save valuable time.

If I knew of some way to reinstate this feature in my own
computer, I would do it in a heartbeat, but the work-around
is way too lengthy to be effectual.

Let's hope there can be some type of compromise.  Perhaps a
toggle or button or something else could be used to access
this Google feature  more quickly with JAWS 16 and newer
versions in the future.

        Thank you!