From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Liuda
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 8:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Search Results Not Numbered

Good evening.

Having Google results numbered or not numbered does not
affect you, IF you do not use this feature often.  If you
are using Google and read results occasionally, this is not
a problem.  For some of us, we use this feature often to
carry out certain responsibilities in life and the work we
do.

When I read the results and they are numbered, then as I go
through each individually downward, I mentally note which
numbered results are the best and would be the first to be
researched.  When at the bottom, then I can recall that
numbers 2 and 5 are the first I need to research.

Now, if the results are NOT numbered, then I must start from
the top and perhaps go through them a couple of times to
again orientate myself and determine where those results are
which if numbered are a snap to access.

Again, for those who do not use Google often, this may not
be a concern.
For others of us who must use Google as a considerable part
of our daily life experiences, then time becomes a real
factor.

I am in the process of editing a book and moderate 3,300
members of Yahoogroups forums.  For each I must do a great
deal of research, not to mention other aspects of my
computer operations.

I hope this helps to explain it further for everyone.  If
you need a certain feature to be easily accessible in JAWS
to make your life so much easier, I am on your team and
eager to help you.  In the same token, I hope there can be
some solution to this problem, so I don't need to use JAWS
14 more than I use JAWS 16.  Right now as I write this
message, I am using JAWS 14, even though 16 is totally paid
for and  updated.

Take care.