Hi.
I just tried recording with two gold wave windows simultaneously, in the devices tab of options (f11), I had one window set to record microphone -realtek), in the other one, I had that set to (loopback realtek). You have to do something that'll be heard in both the microphone and on the internal sound at roughly the same time, for this I tried whacking a button loudly so I'd hear me pressing the button and the speech response. When mixing, I tried to duplicate the noise of me whacking the key in the one track to match up with the response from jaws, it's definitely kind of complicated, but it worked and it worked astonishingly well. I think if one is trying to do a really nice quality podcast or just a good quality review of something, this is a good way to do it. Just save one of the two files when finished to the hard drive, close the window that made the file just saved, and then open the file in the remaining window, and that window will be the one you use to mix the two files together.

I could try to figure out how to demo this too if anybody thinks they might want to try it.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.2.0 portable