From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 9:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] account question for outlook.com

Hello, yes I have been there. Yes you're correct you will need to change
this from the website, You won't need to re-add the account to the iPhone.
If you want, I can help you via voice to navigate the
outlook.com<http://outlook.com> site in order to change your username if
need be. Because I will agree, that site is a mess.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com<mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>
I device support