From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] account question for outlook.com

Setting up an account on outlook.com is not the hard part, but you cannot
read your email messages through the sight, or perform many of the other
functions. If you set yourself up an account, then use it in another email
client, then it is a pretty great email service. It is typical of many web
based email services, inaccessible.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net