Hi Alan, yes as quick as I stated it is usable and accessible. I've used it
from time to time to use moved spam messages back to my inbox so that my email
client can see them. I never stated, in any of my previous emails that it was
and accessible. I said that it is Canada tricky to get to the part where you
can change the name work was at the current time. But I was able to manage to
get that cleared up.
> On Oct 22, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Alan Robbins <arobb...@blindhandyman.net> wrote:
>
> Cliff,
>
> I was only posing a question based on what had been said in an earlier part
> of the thread by Joseph. I have no idea if it is accessible or not as I do
> not use it. I didn't allude to it being inaccessible, only asked why someone
> would want to use it if it were. Thanks for clarifying that it is indeed
> accessible
>
> Best,
> Al

>>> 2543007667