in windows live mail options ctrl+shift+letter o
under the general tab
tab to check messages every tab from there and you can set the minutes wlm checks for messages

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live and Jaws

Hi, is there a way to set Windows Live Mail to check for messages each
minute? Does anyone on the list have a Windows Live Tutorial? I know
in Outlook, you can set a number of minutes for messages.

Also, does anyone other than me use Adobe editions, if so, have you
had issue with text repeating at the book's beginning?

--
Pen Name:
Mellissa Green

website