Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 3:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live and Jaws

Hi there,
If you enter on the file, you will be taken to a drop box page, but you do
not need dropbox at all. It is my drop box page you are sent to. I share the
link and anyone can enter on the link and be taken to my drop box page. Now,
to download the file from the drop box page, you have to go almost to the
bottom of the page and there will be a link that says download. Just enter
on download, and you will be asked if you want to open or save. Save it into
the folder of your choice on your computer. In short then, Enter on the link
I sent, When the drop box page comes up in your browser, find download at
the bottom and enter on that and you are set. If you keep having trouble, I
will send the links to these good tutorials as a send space or One drive
link. These files cannot be attached to the email, so they have to be sent
through one of these sharing options like drop box, one drive, or send
space. Let me know and I will offer these links in another way until we find
a way that you can all download them. Take care.