Click on the following link for a comprehensive guide for using Windows Live Mail with JAWS, written by David Bailes:

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Live-Mail-2011-Guide.html

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 2:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live and Jaws

I really wish tutorials were text format, audio tutorials are very hard to
follow!

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi there,
This is David Moore. I will paste the drop box links for two WLM tutorials
that will help you understand and do anything in WLM. Here are the links
below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1l0vjjazxxsspi/Using%20Windows%20Live%20mail%20with%20Jaws%20audio.m4a?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3akb9xdogar13i/DemonstrationOnWindowsLiveMailForDavidMoore.mp3?dl=0

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin