still didn't creat account. has to be a screen reader thing, cause it works when jaws isn't activated

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 10:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new email account with jaws

The JAWS command JAWS key-Z is a toggle.  Press once to turn off the virtual
PC cursor, and press again to turn it back on. When you have turned off the
virtual PC cursor, go to the top of the web page and tab continuously until
you land on thebutton to create an account.  Then press space bar or enter
to activate it.  Then press JAWS key-Z to turn the virtual PC cursor back on
again.

Gerald

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Tom