Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 11:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need directions to put Windows Live mail onWin10
and add Gmail to it.

Not true.

Mike
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2015, at 9:31 PM, Holger Fiallo <hfia...@rcn.com> wrote:

I thought you could not use WLM in W10. I heard that you needed to use
outlook or another email program.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need directions to put Windows Live mail on
Win10 and add Gmail to it.

Go you at least have the Live Mail installed onto the PC yet?

Mike
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Kurt Miller <millerb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have had Win 10 on a desktop now for almost 2 months. I have tried every
way possible that I can think of to get Live mail on it with my  g mail
account attached to it. This computer was freshly cleaned out before 10 and
I am trying to get it all put together like my laptop so that I can start
learning 10 but can't get mail on it.

If someone could give directions before I throw this thing out the window it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kurt

Holger Fiallo