hello,

are you going to the summary in the list?
once you select that,or that it is checked, then you should be able to tab
through i tunes to hear your phone info. make sure you have the box checked to
sync when you connect your phone to i tunes so it will recognize it.
are you still signed to i cloud?
when i do all this on window’s 7 laptop running latest i tunes and jaws 16, i
can tab and hear my phones info, the name, phone number, what ios version it’s
using,etc.
the info tab when checked instead of summary is where you sync music or
apps,etc.
when you phone is plugged to your computer and i tunes is open, do you hear a
chime sound that apple has synced your phone?
if not, then something is not checked. also, apple might ask you to sync your
phone even after it chimes, here again tab through to you find an apple button
and spacebar on it, it should tell you the phone is syncing.
just wait till you hear the chime sound before you remove the phone, in fact
it’s better for you to find the eject button or hit the context key and see if
it’s there,sometimes it is, sometimes not.
if all that fails, then you might need to restore your phone, i tunes will give
you that option to restore your phone.
if none of that works, call apple accessibility at, 877-204-3930 for help.
you do not need to uninstall i tunes.
On Dec 11, 2015, at 1:42 PM, Helga Schreiber <helga.schreibe...@gmail.com>