From: Jo Luland
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] chrome;how to get rid of it

Internet Explorer 11

-----Original Message-----
From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: February 02, 2016 3:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

what browser are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jo Luland
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi,
I just downloaded CCleaner and found that my home page has been changed to
Google Chrome. I've tried every trick I know and, believe me that's really
not too many, but I just can't get rid of this new home page which I
definitely don't want. I even uninstalled CCleaner hoping this would solve
my problem. It didn't. Can someone give me step-by-step instructions as to
how to do this Thanks in advance for any help.

Jo