Hi,
Here is how you get rid of the Google Chrome home page. In IE11, press alt + T and up arrow once to options and press enter. Tab once and delete all home pages that are in there now. After that, just type in the home URL you want IE to open to when you launch it and tab to the okay button and press enter. That is it. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Jo Luland
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] chrome;how to get rid of it

Internet Explorer 11

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: February 02, 2016 3:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

what browser are you using?

-----Original Message----- From: Jo Luland
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi,
I just downloaded CCleaner and found that my home page has been changed to
Google Chrome. I've tried every trick I know and, believe me that's really
not too many, but I just can't get rid of this new home page which I
definitely don't want. I even uninstalled CCleaner hoping this would solve
my problem. It didn't. Can someone give me step-by-step instructions as to
how to do this Thanks in advance for any help.

Jo