what browser are you using?

-----Original Message----- From: Jo Luland Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:07 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] chrome;how to get rid of it
Hi,
I just downloaded CCleaner and found that my home page has been changed to Google Chrome. I've tried every trick I know and, believe me that's really not too many, but I just can't get rid of this new home page which I definitely don't want. I even uninstalled CCleaner hoping this would solve my problem. It didn't. Can someone give me step-by-step instructions as to how to do this Thanks in advance for any help.

Jo