From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Cook
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Restore Points

Hi All,

JAWS 17 on a windows 10 HP laptop.  I can't seem to find this setting in
Windows 10.  I would like to set the computer to automatically set a restore
point.  Where can I find this feature?  Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
E-Mail: stc...@sccb.sc.gov
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are
usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with
cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a
SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other
insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the
Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at
www.sccb.state.sc.us For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: