From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
O Qureshi
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 1:15 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Restore Points

hello Jorge,

if you press windows+x it will bring you a panel where you will find control
panel in windows10. I guess settings are quick panel for control panel, but
according to my research control panel still have details settings then
settings panel.

Director Sales at,
Technology Tracks.
Complete IT solution for your business include Softwares, Mobile apps and
Websites.
Skype: farazqureshi1
Whatsapp/Viber/Facetime/IMessage: +923218405089 www.tech-tracks.com