The two fields where you need to select 0 follow the field labeled "Mirror
indents." Then be sure to tab seven or eight times to Okay.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 3:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] failing of Word 2010

Mario,

Go into the paragraph dialog and tab through the options. You'll get to point
size. This appears twice, and both need to be set to 0.

I get to the "paragraph" dialog by selecting the desired section such as
control-a for all), then press the applications key, then p, enter.

I'm not sure why Ariel isn't set if you know how to set the font. Are you sure
you're selecting the entire text you wish to have in that font?

I hope this is clear. I'm typing while on hold with music blasting in my left
ear!