From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kelby Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS at Log-on Screen

I have a problem that Freedom Scientific tech support has been totally unable
to help me with.

I installed JAWS 17 with my SMA, and then uninstalled the old version of JAWS
16 because it was now redundant. But now, when I go into the basics options
dialogue and then the "automatically start JAWS" sub-dialogue, I activate all
of the options for starting JAWS at the log-on screen. However, when I press
okay in both dialogues and go back in, the boxes have been unchecked. I have
done several repair installations (including a complete uninstall and
reinstall), complete virus scans and have fully updated my Windows OS. None of
this has helped, and support has had no other suggestions. (To be perfectly
honest, they have rarely been able to help with my more specific questions.)
Does anyone else have suggestions as to what I can try next?