I figured as much it wasn't an absolute answer. I consider such things more of a workaround.

Possibly somebody else has a better idea, let's just wait and see so to speak. -----Original Message----- From: kelby carlson
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS at Log-on Screen

I know exactly how the options dialogue works. And i already did that
a long time ago, but that isn't actually a solution to my problem.

On 6/23/16, David Ferrin <ow...@jaws-users.com> wrote:
I don't off hand have a suggestion so far as the logon screen is concerned,

but there is something you could try assuming you are not using a login
password on your system. Just put an icon in your startup folder and your
system will come up talking. It will take longer since this procedure is
further down in the startup routine, but it does work I assure you.