Hi all! How are you all!  So I'm going  to buy a new laptop computer this
weekend since my windows computer does not work at  all! I have some  issues
with it. So my question is, how do I transfer all my information that I have on
my old computer to my new computer? I have JAWS 17,    dropbox and other
information. I do have an external hard drive, do I use that to transfer all my
information? If so, what are the steps in doing so since i never did  it by
myself? Or do I need sighted assistance for it?  Just wondering! I wil really
appreciate any help you can give me regarding this matter! I look forward in
hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1