I whole hartedly agree with you Dave.

After blindness and a double organ transplant, you can say I am as resilient
as rubber, anything you throw at me I am going to bounce back from!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 18 and internet explorer 11 problem

But I disagree with you. I have JAWS 15, 16, 17, and 18. IE11 works just
fine with JAWS 15 and 16 (no delay in the find function), and JAWS 17 and 18
are the bad boys. So it's definitely something with the JAWS architecture
from 17 onward. They made a significant change to JAWS in that version, as
we all recall, since we were no longer able to merge from JAWS 16 to JAWS 17
due to that new paradigm. So it's definitely something they did to break
JAWS 17, and continue to not fix, in JAWS 18.

Dave