IMHO I go back to JAWS 16 whenever I remember to do so. I hate the poor
performance when using IE 11.

Dave

From: "Gene Warner" <genewarn...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 06:10
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 18 and internet explorer 11 problem

Hi

I too have JAWS 15 and later, as I lost my vision to glaucoma in 2012
and was declared legally blind in 2013, soon after that I bought JAWS 15
and have maintained an SMA ever since.

After reading your message about JAWS 15 and 16 versus JAWS 17 and 18, I
realized the problems I've been struggling with between JAWS and IE11
that Freedom Scientific doesn't appear to know how to solve, started
with JAWS 17. Since I can't think of any new features introduced in 17
and 18 that are must haves, I wonder if I might be better off just going
back to JAWS 16.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!