>From one Christian to another Christian.
Mr. Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of zoe fiogkos
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] now i'm desperate for help amazon assistant.

Hi guys, so no matter what I do, it just won't go away. I went into internet
explorer and disabled the toolbars amazon search bar, I went into processes
and disabled it from running, I went into control panel and removed it and
still nothing. It won't go away.
Please I'm so frustrated. Even amazon says to remove it from the control
panel, but it goes away for a day and then comes back. There must be a way.
What am I missing?
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..