Hi all,
thanks John. And - I agree that assigning and managing "exclusive"
chunks of ID pools would require a lot of intelligence to be added to
tSM.
BTW, I remember that at early days of Oracle driver people still kept
their F.JOB.LIST.n files as J4 ones...

to Charlie Noah: I post via Web interface, not e-mail client.

To Pawel: you mentioned T24 compiled for Java. Yes that thing exists,
it's called TAFJ, was started to be developed about 5-6 years ago and
I wonder if any real customer uses that.
But that's off-topic of course; write to me privately if you would
like to know more.

VK