"wild"??  This is why I'm begging people to review my "race condition fixes"
email.  The race condition problems I found are pretty nasty and the fixes
that I made(if they are good ones) really should be in JBoss 2.3 and even be
patched into JBoss 2.2.x.  Also the fixes don't fundamentally change the
locking code, but rather protect the InstanceCache more closely.  Again,
PLEASE review my race condition email.

> This is how I got in this mess in the first place (with Simone).

IMHO, InstanceCache synchronization is a mess and should really be looked at
closely, now.  We're seeing a corrupted cache with light to medium load of
10-15 concurrent users at various times. (JBoss 2.2.1, Dual CPU,
Commit-Option 'B', CMP/JAWS, Linux).

> So I will make it up to you as I work my way back to coding JBoss 3.0.
>
> Do put your code in a JBOSS3.0 branch on which I would like to code and I
> will review it shortly.

Again, IMHO, these race condition fixes can't wait until JBoss 3.0 since it
sounds like 3.0 won't be ready until August/September?

Thanks
Bill