> Doesn't work??!! Are you sure you have the latest JBoss from
> source?  I put
> this "ejbStore on ejbFind" in last week .  Anyways, don't forget, ejbStore
> will ONLY be called on entities of the same type of the finder
> and that are
> within the same transaction.

Sorry 'bout that ... I hadn't downloaded the latest source ... I just did
that, compiled it, and now i'm getting this for ALL of my beans ...

[Member] [com.blah.ejb.member.MemberPK@d0] getRecord()
[Member] TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION:null; nested exception is:
        java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
[Member] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceCache.setKey(EntityInstanceCache.java:95
)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstanceCache.get(AbstractInstanceCache.java:1
66)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceCache.get(EntityInstanceCache.java:60)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invoke(EntityInstanceInterce
ptor.java:148)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeNext(TxInterceptorCMT.java:133)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.
java:298)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:99)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:12
7)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:195)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:349)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke(JRMPContainerI
nvoker.java:390)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke(JRMPContainerI
nvoker.java:467)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.GenericProxy.invokeContainer(GenericPr
oxy.java:335)
[Member]        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.EntityProxy.invoke(EntityProxy.java:13
3)
[Member]        at $Proxy75.getRecord(Unknown Source)
[Member]        at
com.blah.servlets.UserHomeServlet.serviceRequest(UserHomeServlet.java:139)

What's going on here? Am I missing some libs (JARs) somewhere?

> Shouldn't be that hard to do, just a question whether or not its something
> Mr. Fleury wants within JBoss.  Personnally, I think something like flush
> should be added.  Or maybe a better name ejbFlush or jbossFlush.  I may be
> able to implement it if I can find the time this week and we can patch it,
> BUT...We're coming up against a launch date as well!!!

Mr. Fleury, pretty please with sugar on top, can we have a flush feature ...
pleeeeeez ... ;)

> > Should I add this to the "bug database" (even though it's not a bug, per
> > say) ?...
> >

> Personally I think it is a bug.  It can cause some nasty problems,
> especially with your CASCADE DELETE scenario!  Imagine hitting that in
> production??!!

Ok, I just added it ..

-Dave