Any of the interceptors can be made stateless, its a question of the cost
of reassociating the state from the container meta-data and having to
cast from an opaque generic form to the data required by the interceptor.
The current state in the security interceptors is just cached data derived
from the container meta-data. In the case of the SecurityProxyInterceptor
the derived data can be an expensive transformation of the container
meta-data.