danch wrote:

> When we talk about 'stateless' interceptors, do we really mean
> stateless, or do we merely mean stateless with regard to bean instance
> and client?

Bean instance, container, and client. Yes. It may only hold state that
is relevant for the particular work it is doing, such how to do it. For
example, an invocation monitor sending messages to JMS might have an
instance variable with the name of the topic to send messages to. That
name is not client specific, it is not instance specific, and it is not
container specific, but it is nevertheless state.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg