On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 21:30, Peter Fagerlund wrote:
> You are still in the last century ? are You not ? it is a new dawn here !
> glowing  ...

Please, spare me the rhetoric. I know plenty about mixing business and
Free Software. There only a few things I can so far detect about JBoss:

- The code looks really cool.

- A lot of people are working on it and committing effort.

- Marc seems to have complete ownership of the domain and, more
importantly, the trademark.
(http://tess.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=3k4bgs.4.1)

- Marc has retained Larry Rosen, who is also associated with the Open
Source Initiative, as an attorney.

- Beyond the apparently successful training effort there is a developing
focus on services.