> > 2.4.x series, all you
> > had to do was look at jboss.jcml to see and
> configure
> > all components in
> > jboss and what order they were brought up in the
> > system.
>
> Yes this was critically simple, configuration is very
> confusing and putting a comment in the
> jboss-service.xml that says "don't put your mbeans
> here is a bad idea

It is now coming back to me, someone in the london training (was it you sacha?) was
pushing for "unix levels" you know rc.0 -> rc.6 as a way to define dependency in a
lose fashion, that was actually pretty good and allows for different files of
configuration.

I might look into that in the near future for now I want the simpler one jboss-service
file I had there in the beginning :)

----