Hello Vladimir,

> Are you going to use this interface to decide if you need to re-replicate
> the httpsession on other nodes? If this is the case consider having a
> method that returns a list of modified attributes keys, thus enabling you
> to replicate only what you actually need to replicate rather then
> replicating whole httpsession again. You can also I guess use the method
> to check if httpsession is changed i.e:
>
> ((changed == true) == attributeChanged.size()>0)

The problem is that any optimisation needs that the servlet developer knows
what he does. We cannot be certain to know which field has been modified
because of indirect modifications (a=getAttribute("A"); a.setValue (1);)

While highly improbable, what happens if we have some serializable value in
one attribute that refer to another attribute? if we only propagate a single
attribute, we no more have the valid relations between attributes.

Furthermore, with the current implementation, based on a PersistentStore, we
no more have the details of the attributes at this layer.

=====> let's do a first working implementation and play with nice
optimisations later ;)

Cheers,

                                Sacha