Why do we attempt to install an MBean before its dependencies have been
met?  Looks like install hapens before create, and create is where
depends logic begins.  It seems like a better choice would be to check
for depends before installing, or rather before attempting to
instantiate the mbean object, as it might not have all of the required
classes loaded.

I had to put explict archive refs back in jboss-service.xml to test
netboot and ran into this problem... where hsqldb-default-service.xml
depends on beans in jbosscx.sar.  Since this is the only place where
org.jboss.resource.* classes are, anything that references them will
need to load after it does.

Short term solution would be to put those common resource files into
lib/ but I think that the depends logic might need to be done a little
sooner to avoid such strange behavior.

--jason