|just "I haven't taken the time to find out how the deployment works or test

I wrote the fucking deployment.

|it, and my pet idea isn't implemented, so I'm going to bitch"

No in fact it is the contrary my pet idea was the directory names
first/second/third this is what the class in London decided was the simplest
to use (as opposed to going and setting mbean names left and right which is
the direction you are heading full speed).  David, you are really useless
when it comes to user input, I will take the input of 20 guys when it comes
to usability any day.

And now stop pissing me off.

|What doesn't work now????  give an example!

How do you say *simply*

jar1 before sar2 before war3?

marcf