How about deployment returning lists of successfully deployed mbeans,
mbeans waiting for others, and mbeans that failed deployment?

Due to the dependency management, many of these mbeans may not be in the
package just deployed.  To make the original deployer of each mbean get
notified we will either have to have asynchronous callbacks or
multithreaded deployment with blocking on missing mbeans.

Can you write down a list of all the problems you have with the dependency
system?

thanks
david jencks