OK.  I want to get the jboss-app.xml for incuding sars and *-service.xml
into 3.1 soon.  This is intertwined to some extent with teh ear-scoped
loader.  Do you have a specific idea for a different approach to the
ear-scoped loader?  I can't really see a substantially different way,
although I can see that we can add the same capability to all of our
jboss-specific deployment descriptors.  How about if I find an appropriate
place for the "find loader repository" code, perhaps SubDeployerSupport or
DeploymentInfo, move it there, extend to other packages, and put the result
in 3.1?

When do you plan to branch 3.1?

Thanks
david jencks

BTW 238 of the changed files have changed in both 3.0.1 and 3.1.  I'm
finding the tool useful for finding what I haven't merged between branches.