I have added the ability to specify the cluster config information at the
container configuration level so that all stateless session beans may be
clustered simply by updating the standardjboss.xml descriptor.

Currently this info can only be specified at the bean level and it requires
changes at both the container config level and bean level if you are going
to customize other features such as interceptors. To me the clustering
config is a container level notion that beans should reference through a
container-name reference. Why did we feel it was approriate to do the
container configuration at the bean level?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer
JBoss Group, LLC