Yes, there is a cluster-config element at both the container-configuration and
session/entity
levels. Its not less user friendly to have a user point 100 stateless session beans to
a cutomized container configuration that extends the standard clustered stateless
session
bean container configu than having him include 100 clustered tags AND 100
cluster-config
elements in the session bean elements. This is what is required now since there is no
support for cluster config at a level above a bean.