>   Don't forget that hardware is cheap compared to man-hours.
> If you're writing tissue-paper code (write once, never
> modify, throw away when broken), "script kiddie" languages
> are great.

right interestingly enough we might have to upgrade the machine just to
get decent response times on the forums (where most of the database
access is done).  The notion of caching is lost on script kiddies.

Never again will I tolerate a discussion on C vs Java or Apache vs JBoss
or EJB vs direct JDBC.

I am laughing my head off today, this computing thing is easy

marcf