I'm not understanding you.  I certainly buy into it and am implementing
stuff (albeit slowly).  Whether you and David buy into it is irrelevent.
The vision is set.  THis is where we're going.  The whole point is isolation
and being able to dynamically remote or not remote with any protocol you
want.  IMHO, Davids implementation for tx right now doesn't allow for this
isolation.  He disagrees.  So what?  We disagree.  Eventually it will all
flush out and either David and/or I will end up rewriting everything.  My
bet David gets there first since I've got A.D.D.

Bill